Byson Electronics is a global leader in Photovoltaic (PV) cable manufacturing. Every year we deliver more than 50 million meters of PV cables for connecting solar panels, inverters, combiner boxes and other PV harness applications around the world.
At Byson Electronics, we believe that clean energy must play an important part of the world’s consumable energy and we take responsibility to leave a greener earth for our future generations. As a result, all products made by Byson Electronics are manufactured using Halogen-free materials.
As we believe technology is the foundation of our products, we continually invest in R&D and manufacturing process improvements including co-extrusion, online process monitoring and final testing. Through teamwork and a passion for innovation, our total focus is on the PV market. With advanced material scienctific research, all Byson PV products are designed and manufactured in accordance with PV industry standards. Byson PV cables are suitable for use with all major manufacturers’ connectors.
We also understand that cost is a major consideration for every solar project. The Byson technical team constantly works to improve our factory processes maximizing efficiency to drive manufacturing costs down. Our ability and experience in PV cable manufacture is unparalleled and allows us to achieve the highest output performance from our extrusion equipment.
Byson Electronics is a young but fast growing company (2008 -2016) having already been recognized by many multinational companies as a quality, cost conscious PV cable supplier. We value our relationships with our customers greatly, and with your support, Byson Electronics will stay strong and become even stronger as an industry leader.
We reserve the right to make technical modifications, typographical errors and mistakes. The current version of the catalog is downloadable under www.bysonelectronics.com
- Acted as global sales agency for a major telecommunication cable manufacturer
- Established strong relationships with key customers
- Decision & Investment made to move forward from agency to manufacturing company
- PV cable market evaluated and recognized as the target core business
- Set up the headquarters in Shanghai with factory in Kunshan ( 2 extrusion lines )
- Prepared the company for UL ISO authentication
- Submitted samples to both UL and TUV for approval of PV cables
- Approved by UL, obtained ISO 14064, ISO 14001, ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001
- Byson PV cables passed testing at UL and TUV , for 600V, UL 1000V & 2000V
- Added one more extrusion line and 3 stranding machines
- Won new business from EMEA
- Expanded business overseas , established sales offices in Japan, EMEA and America
- Four extrusion lines now operational one co-extrusion line
- PV cable 1500V rating dual-approval certification awarded from TUV & UL
- Invested significantly in R&D improving manufacturing processes and to become technical leader in the PV market sector.
Corporate social responsibility (CSR) is a form of corporate self-regulation integrated into a business model. CSR policy functions as a self-regulatory mechanism whereby a business monitors and ensures its active compliance with the spirit of the law, ethical standards and national or international norms.
Byson’s CSR Value has three aspects:
A. Focus on environmental friendly industry practices
Addressing climate change, reducing industrial carbon emissions, protecting natural resources and conserving ecosystems are all issues that Byson Electronics, takes on as a responsible corporate citizen, and has integrated into its manufacturing and distribution processes.
B. Conducting sustainable business
As a responsible corporate citizen, we take an active approach to environmental protection. We also pay close attention to our employees’ professional growth, well-being and safety.
C. Caring for the community
With a commitment to socially sustainable manufacturing and site development, Byson Electronics is committed to making a positive difference in the communities where we live, work, and do business.